Artwork: What are examples of good art and bad art?

I think that every work of art is incredible because every art has its own nature. If I think about any art poorly it will be really disrespectful for me, and I'm not an artist who judges any artwork. Let me discuss the factors which are commonly considered to assess an object of art, how pleasurable it looks, whether or not original, thought of behind the art, and particularly how the audience thinks about the work of art. There's a kind of art I like or may say that I love the art very much. The name of this art is contemporary Judaic art. This art belongs to Israel and you know that it has history and belongs to the Jewish religion. The best part about this art is that. There is one female artist Tehila zion, Judaica whose art is one of the best according to me of her art. You can visit her website if you are interested Tehila Art | .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the relationship between art and artist?

Craft as an exercise of neurocognition

What is 'Jewish' culture? Is there such thing as Jewish art and music?