According to you, which is a good art and bad art?

I believe each art piece is amazing because every art has its own essence behind. It will be very rude of me if I will consider some art bad and plus I am not an artist to judge any art piece. Let me discuss about the factors that are considered generally to judge an art are how pleasurable it looks, It is original or not, thought behind the art and specially it depends on the opinion of the viewer about the art piece. There’s one art form which I really like or can say I’m very fond of that art. Contemporary Judaica art is the name of that art. This art belongs to Israel and you know the best part about this art is that it has a history attached and it belongs to Jewish religion. There’s one women Judaica artist Masha whose art according to me is one of the best in her respective art. If you are interested can visit to her website Masha Art | .

I can attach some of her artwork here also for your help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the relationship between art and artist?

Craft as an exercise of neurocognition

What is 'Jewish' culture? Is there such thing as Jewish art and music?